Sifmig 985 MIG Copper Brazing Wire – 0.8 mm x 12.5 Kg
The Sifmig 985 MIG Copper Brazing Wire, with a diameter of 0.8 mm and a weight of 12.5 Kg, is a top-tier wire that boasts a composition of at least 98.5% copper, complemented with deoxidizing elements. This wire is meticulously crafted for MIG welding of copper, ensuring a robust and durable bond. Its unique formulation not only guarantees optimal welding outcomes but also provides resistance to both high temperatures and corrosion. Specifically designed for joint welding of high-oxygen copper joints and materials, it is recommended for material thicknesses greater than 6mm to pre-heat the component to temperatures between 600ºC and control cooling post-welding to ensure a slow and gradual reduction in heat.
- High Copper Content: Contains a minimum of 98.5% copper, ensuring superior welding quality.
- Deoxidizing Elements: Infused with elements that counteract oxidation, promoting cleaner and more resilient welds.
- Temperature and Corrosion Resilience: Offers resistance against high temperatures and corrosion, ensuring the longevity of the weld.
- Specialized Welding: Specifically designed for joint welding of high-oxygen copper joints and materials.
The Sifmig 985 MIG Copper Brazing Wire is tailored for:
- Copper Welding: Perfect for MIG welding tasks involving copper, ensuring a strong and lasting bond.
- High-Oxygen Copper Joints: Ideal for joint welding of high-oxygen copper joints and materials.
- Thick Materials: Recommended for materials with a thickness greater than 6mm, with specific pre-heating and post-welding cooling guidelines.
For use in all positions.
|Product Type||Mig Wire – Brazing|
|Melting Point (DegC)||1025|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength (U.T.S.) N/mm2||220|
|Current Type||Direct Current (DC+)|
Typical Weld Metal Weld Composition
Typical Mechanical Properties
|Ultimate Tensile Strength||220 N/mm²|
Material to be Welded
Used in MIG welding of copper, this wire is ideal for joint welding of high-oxygen copper joints and materials. If material thickness is >6mm, pre-heat component 600ºC< – control cooling after welding to ensure slow, gradual reduction in heat.
BS: 2901 C7. EN ISO 24373: Cu 1898 [CuSn1]