MIG 200 Synergic Compact[Use our Enquiry Form for this months “special” prices.]
The Jasic MIG 200 Synergic Compact is equipped with powerful IGBT components, multi process capabilities, digital meters and a singular PCB for improved effeciency and maintenance.
This compact and portable synergic inverter offers excellent welding characteristics and consistently reliable performance for both MIG MAG and MMA welding processes.
The inverter delivers an impressive 200 amps at 35% duty cycle, making it an excellent choice for mantenance, site work and fabrication.
- Advanced Synergic Control (Pulse parameters are selected automatically)
- IGBT MIG/MMA/Lift TIG Multi Process
- Self-adaptive creater filling function
- Digital Amp & Voltmeter
- Stable arc and reliable performance
- Working frequency is beyond the audio range, greatly reducing noise pollution
- Easy arc starting, less spatter, stable current and excellent weld bead shaping
- Suitable for 0.6/0.8/1.0mm wires
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Burn back control
- Ideal for production, site work & maintenance
- Input Voltage AC 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm) 485 x 185 x 370
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21 S/F
- Power Factor 0.7
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Wire Spool Size 200mm
- Duty Cycle @ 40C 200A @ 35%
- No Load Voltage (V) 53
- Current Range (A) 10 – 200
- Voltage Range (V) 11-28
- Input Power (kVA) 9.4
- Weight (Kg) 12.8
5 Year Warranty
(Subject to product registration & terms)
Power source, MIG torch, gas regulator, work return, Auto Sensing Welding Helmet.