Hand Held Spot Welder 2 Kva 230v
The single-phase Tecna 2 KVA spot welder is a professional specification, semi-automatic, handheld gun suitable for up to 2mm + 2mm bodyshop applications.
This portable spot welder features an electronic timer, high pressure (minimum force) handle and a heavy duty ‘class F’ transformer that provides 2 Kva @ 50% duty cycle.
- Compact and portable Spot Gun for car body repairs
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles
- Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms
- Gun has adjustable calibrated force
- Handle is designed to produce high pressure on electrodes with minimum force
- Transformer coated with F class insulation material that does not dry out and become brittle. Test are made using 4000 volts.
- Single phase operation
- Supplied complete with 125 mm arms
- Extensive range of optional arms & electrodes available
|Input Voltage||230V 50Hz|
|Power @ 50%||2 kVA|
|Maximum Welding Power||13 kVA|
|Welding Capacity||2 + 2 mm|
|Electrode Force Short Arms (daN)||120 mm|
Equipment is covered by manufacturers warranty based on fair wear and tear. When requesting a warranty related call, the customer will be asked for Debit Card details. A charge will then be made if the call out is operator error and not faulty equipment.