Rotabroach Element 50 Low Profile Magnetic Drilling Machine 230v
As the largest capacity low profile mag drill on the market, the Element 50 Low Profile combines an impressive 1200W motor with a body of just 179mm/100mm/329mm. This compact powerhouse can reach any areas inaccessible to a larger model without compromising on performance. Cutting to a depth and diameter of 50mm, the drill offers a quick release interchangeable handle for convenience alongside internal cooling and cabling to reduce downtime and risk of damage. As well as this, it is capable of countersinking up to 30mm (requires an extension arbor – RD32059).
Also packed into its ultra-light 11kg frame, the Element 50 Low Profile utilizes Rotabroach’s innovative CutSmart technology, designed to protect both motor and cutter to maximize tool life and efficiency. This drill combines power and portability with its state-of-the-art design, harnessing Rotabroach’s reputation for quality and reliability to provide optimal performance.
CutSmart – Prolonging Power Tool Performance
Mag drills are powerful tools that can cut through materials at an impressive rate, but they also pose hazards if not used appropriately, or an unexpected fault occurs. Even the most experienced steel fabricator, track expert, or ship builder can have accidents if their tools let them down, and that’s why we wanted to create CutSmart – to ensure this never happens.
With CutSmart, you will always know if too much force is being applied to your steel, aluminum, copper, or other material, so that you can respond quickly, safely, and effectively. Customer safety is of the utmost importance to us here at Rotabroach, and with CutSmart, your mag drills will help maintain your safety standards no end.
- 1200W motor with variable, 6-speed setting
- Extremely lightweight for ease-of-use at just 11kg
- Cutting diameter and depth of cut to 50mm- The largest capacity of any Low Profile drill on the market
- CutSmart Technology – designed to protect your motor and cutter, prolonging tool life
- Quick release interchangeable handle – allowing you to operate the mag drill from either side and improving accessibility
- Internal cabling reduces the risk of damage and downtime for your magdrill
- Internal cooling – keeping your mag drill cool and allowing you to drill for longer
- The smallest magdrill in the Element range at just 179mm in height, capable of reaching tighter spaces than ever before
- Can be used to countersink up to 30mm*
- Dual motor protection, minimising wear and downtime of this magdrill
*requires an extension arbor – RD32059
|Element 50 Low Profile 1 / Element 50 Low Profile 3
|110V/1200W / 230V/1200W
|No load RPM
|Max Hole Cutting Capacity
|⌀50 x 50mm Deep
|Height: 179mm / Width: 100mm / Length: 329mm
|192mm x 82mm
|Cutsmart™ Technology / Fixed Guard / Magnetic Detection / Safety Strap