Purge Monitor Master Purge PRO2 Mobile
The ultimate handheld Oxygen monitor, measuring the level of oxygen in the designated atmosphere down to 5 ppm (parts per million)!
The new Master Purge PRO2 Mobile Monitor is essential for reading oxygen levels for titanium welding.
The interface option enables the Master Purge PRO2 Mobile to be connected (via a cable or Bluetooth dongle) to a PC & printer to record the readings. A rechargeable battery pack and multi range power plug are standard features of the Handy Purge Pro 5, and its light weight and ergonomic shape make it the ideal portable instrument for all orbital welding applications.
The unit incorporates an internal pump and is designed for measuring rest oxygen in inert gases such as argon. This unit can be used up to 4 hours before recharging is necessary.
- Measures oxygen levels down to 5ppm (Parts per million)
- Rechargeable batteries, standby life approx. 4hrs
- Temperature regulated zirconium cell (maintenance free)
- Graphic display screen changes color relative to process and function
- Built-in recognition for 110V –240V power sources
- Portable for remote and difficult access sites using rechargeable batteries (supplied)
- Integrated programmable sound function
- Multi language: English, French, German
- Low permeability measuring hose for accurate measurements
- Data logging of up to 250 entries – Connects via RS 232 interface or Bluetooth
|Measuring Range||5 – 999 ppm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||290 mm x 130 mm x 60 mm|
|Supply Voltage||7 VDC, 2850 mAh rechargeable batteries|