Please note: We cannot accept returns for Kemper goods ordered in error, please contact us if you require assistance.
KEMPER Maxifil Extraction Unit Stationary (65 850 101)
Extraction Unit For Welding Smoke With High Capacity And Safe Filter Change
The KEMPER Maxifil Extraction Unit Stationary is designed for the extraction of welding smoke. It boasts a high capacity and ensures a safe filter change. The unit is equipped with a 360-degree rotating exhaust hood with a damper and is W3/IFA certified. It offers an optional automatic start-stop feature and lighting in the hood. The extraction arm extends up to 5 meters with a boom. The unit also includes a silencer and a control box for convenient operation. It is suitable for welding all materials, including high-alloy steel, and is designed for regular use with medium levels of smoke and dust.
Features and Benefits:
- Rotation Field Control: Ensures safe operation.
- Flow-Optimised Exhaust Hood Design: The exhaust arm requires minimal adjustments.
- Filter Monitoring: Increases safety by monitoring the filter’s status.
- Safe Filter Change: Enhances safety during filter replacements.
- Economic Operation: The unit is cost-effective due to its long-lasting high-capacity filters.
- Control Box: Provides convenient operation of the unit.
- 360-Degree Rotating Exhaust Hood: Comes with a damper for efficient extraction.
- W3/IFA Certification: Ensures the unit meets safety and performance standards.
- Silencer: Reduces operational noise for a quieter working environment.
- Suitable for all materials, including high-alloy steel
- Medium levels of smoke and dust
- Regular use
Scope of Supply
- Control box
- Exhaust arm with hood
- Various arm lengths and versions
- Other voltages
- Automatic start-stop
- Workplace lighting incl. on/off switch at the hood
|Type of filter
|Safe Change Filter
|> 99.5 %
|Dimensions (w x t x h)
|1533 x 776 x 1228.5 mm
|3 x 400 V / 50 Hz
|24 V, DC
|Quantity of extraction arms
|Exhaust arm type
|flexible exhaust arm
|Diameter extraction arm
|Length of exhaust arm