TIG 200 230volt
The Jasic TIG 200 is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistant arc performance. The TIG 200 with high frequency starting also offers MMA functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing.
The stylish, ergonomic and robust case oozes quality with protective rubber oil finishing to the mouldings and handle.
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
- Input Power AC 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm) 365 x 135 x 277
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21S/F
- Down slope time (s) 0-10
- Power Factor 0.70
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Duty Cycle Imax 200A@35%/40C
- No-Load Voltage (V) 60 MMA 65 TIG
- Current Range 10-200 Amps
- Voltage Range MMA TIG 20.4-26.4 – 10.4-18
- Input Power (kVA) 6 TIG – 8.2 MMA
- Weight (Kg) 6.12
5 Year Warranty
(Subject to product registration & terms)
Warranty Terms – click here
Package Includes: Power source, TIG torch & adaptor, gas regulator, work return, Auto-sensing Welding Helmet.
Jasic Site Bag (Part No JSB-01)
Shoulder Strap (Part No JSS-01)