TIG 180 230 volt
The Jasic TIG 180 is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistant arc performance. The TIG 180 with high frequency starting also offers MMA functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing.
The stylish, ergonomic and robust case oozes quality with protective rubber oil finishing to the mouldings and handle.
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
- High frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Down slope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
Package Includes: Power source, TIG torch & adaptor, gas regulator, work return, Auto-sensing Welding Helmet.
- Input Power AC 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm) 365 x 135 x 277
- Protection/Insulation Class IP21S/F
- Down slope time (s) 0-10
- Power Factor 0.70
- Efficiency (%) 85
- Duty Cycle Imax 180A@35%/40C
- No-Load Voltage (V) 60 MMA 65 TIG
- Current Range 10-180 Amps
- Voltage Range MMA – TIG 20.4-26.4 – 10.4 – 17.2
- Input Power (kVA) 5.2 TIG 7.1 MMA
- Weight (Kg) 5.94
5 Year Warranty
(Subject to product registration & terms)
Jasic Site Bag (Part No JSB-01)
Shoulder Strap (Part No JSS-01)