Siftrode Aluminium Electrode Alu SI12 MMA (Stick) – 3.2 mm x 0.5 Kg
- Electrode for rapidly joining cast aluminium alloys
- Recommended for joining aluminium alloys such as broken gear parts or other casting parts.
- Ideal for classing or rebuilding parts
- Very good weldability with good penetration and porosity free deposit
- Unique self-lifting slag and improved coating to protect against moisture pick up.
|Product Type||Welding Electrode|
Materials to be Welded
Aluminium alloys with copper, silicon, and magnesium are suggested as base materials for welding.
Welding current: DC+
Suitable welding positions: PA, PB, PC, PE, PF, PG
Typical Mechanical Properties
|Yield Strength||> 80 N/mm²|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength||> 170 N/mm²|
|Redrying||110°C / 2h|
Typical Weld Metal Composition
|3.2||70 – 110|
AWS: E 4047. DIN 1732: EL-AlSi12