Please note: We cannot accept returns for Kemper goods ordered in error, please contact us if you require assistance.
KEMPER ProfiMaster Mobile Filter Unit with 2 x 4 m Flexible Exhaust Arm – 230v
Welding Smoke Filter Unit In Robust Quality With High Capacity Filter
The KEMPER ProfiMaster is a robust filter unit designed for frequent use, specifically to control welding smoke and fumes. It comes with a high capacity disposable filter that can be easily replaced. The unit is equipped with rotating and swivelling exhaust hoods, allowing for use in a 360-degree radius, ensuring minimal adjustments during welding operations.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-Stage Non-Woven Fibre Disposable Filter: Ensures efficient filtration of welding fumes.
- Large Filter Surface: Offers a filter surface of ca. 17 m², ensuring effective filtration over extended periods.
- High Filter Efficiency: With an efficiency of > 99%, it ensures clean air in the workspace.
- W3 Welding Fume Separation Class: Suitable for welding applications that produce significant fumes.
- Pre-Filter: An additional layer of protection to enhance the life of the main filter.
- Rotating and Swivelling Exhaust Hoods: Provides flexibility and ease of use, covering a 360-degree radius.
- Suitable for all materials, including high-alloy steel
- Low to medium levels of smoke and dust
- Occasional to frequent use
- Other voltages
- Automatic start-stop
|Filter method||Storage Filter|
|Filter surface||17 m²|
|Type of filter||Filter cassette|
|Filter material||Non-woven fibre|
|Filter efficiency||> 99.5 %|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||31 x 29 x 37 inches|
|Weight (w/o Arm)||234 lbs.|
|Extraction Arm Diameter||6 inches|
|Motor Power||1.1 kW|
|Power Supply||230V / 50 Hz|
|Rated Current||2.3 A|
|Noise Level||ca. 70 dB(A)|
|Extraction Capacity at Hood||1,100 m³/h|
|Maximum Vacuum||2,100 Pa|
|IFA-W3 Certification||Under Examination|