Please note: We cannot accept returns for Kemper goods ordered in error, please contact us if you require assistance.
KEMPER Profimaster Welding Smoke Filter Unit (60 650 DA 104)
Welding Smoke Filter Unit With Two Exhaust Arms In Robust Quality With High Capacity Filter
The KEMPER ProfiMaster is a robust filter unit designed for frequent use, specifically to control welding smoke and fumes. It comes with a high capacity disposable filter that can be easily replaced. The unit is equipped with rotating and swivelling exhaust hoods, allowing for use in a 360-degree radius, ensuring minimal adjustments during welding operations.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-Stage Non-Woven Fibre Disposable Filter: Ensures efficient filtration of welding fumes.
- Large Filter Surface: Offers a filter surface of ca. 17 m², ensuring effective filtration over extended periods.
- High Filter Efficiency: With an efficiency of > 99%, it ensures clean air in the workspace.
- W3 Welding Fume Separation Class: Suitable for welding applications that produce significant fumes.
- Pre-Filter: An additional layer of protection to enhance the life of the main filter.
- Rotating and Swivelling Exhaust Hoods: Provides flexibility and ease of use, covering a 360-degree radius.
- Exhaust arm up to 4 m
- Automatic Start-Stop (optional)
- Rotating exhaust hood
- Low to medium levels of smoke and dust
- Occasional to frequent use
- For two work places
- Other voltages
- Automatic start-stop
|Filter method||Storage Filter|
|Filter surface||17 m²|
|Type of filter||Filter cassette|
|Filter material||Non-woven fibre|
|Filter efficiency||> 99.5 %|
|Extraction capacity||2 x 700 m³/h|
|Dimensions (w x t x h)||797 x 828 x 977 mm|
|Motor power||1.1 kW|
|Power supply||3 x 400 V / 50 Hz|
|Rated current||2.3 A|
|Control voltage||24 V, DC|
|Noise level||72 dB(A)|
|Fan type||Radial fan|
|Quantity of extraction arms||2|
|Exhaust arm type||rigid metal tube arm|
|Diameter extraction arm||150 mm|
|Length of exhaust arm||3 m|