Crusader Air Fed Visor
- Air flow rate : Adjustment range 170 – 250 litres per minute.
- Belt : Adjustable from 22” – 48” waist.
- Belt Buckle : Strong ‘Acetal’ material.
- Browguard : Mix of ABS.
- Connections : Unit fitted with ¼” BSP female thread.
- Disposable Visors : Pack of spare supplied with each unit manufactured from interwoven polyester for high optical quality and strength (tinted version available).
- Field of vision : Over 85% field of vision.
- Flammability : Subjected to a flame at 800 degrees C, no components continue burning when removed from flame.
- Hood. : Red Proban fitted to Phoenix MK II.
- Hose length & pressures : Any length of hose, diameter 3/8” (9.5mm) may be used provided it can be determined that 3.5 bar with at least 250 litres per minute is available at a distance of 10 meters from the belt mounted pressure regulator.
- Hygienic : All skin contact points easily replaceable,comfort band and visor with foam seal.
- Low flow warning : Operates if the air pressure up stream (compressor side) of the belt mounted pressure regulator drops below 3 bar. Whistle and gauge.
- Marking : Inside visor and Browguard : – CE mark, test standard and visor type.
- Nominal Protection Factor : 200 (class LDH3).
- Noise level at full flow : 76 dBA.
- Regulator : Adjustable regulator gives varied air flow rates between limits specified.
- Sounder. : Sounder powered by air and gives over 90 dBA at ears when activated.
- Storage : A storage bag is included this will hold the unit and all spares.
- Spray hose : An optional belt connected spray hose is available enabling use of air powered tools, this is fitted with a rectus (or similar) fitting.
- Test Specification : BSEN1835 : 2000 CE marked by SGS UK Ltd.
- Total Inward Leakage : Less than 0.5% (test requirement for class 3 device).
- Uses. : Painting and light finishing, (metal spraying Phoenix MKII) others to be advised by HSE.
- Visor impact : Meets impact rating described in BSEN1835:2000.
- Visor protection. : Offers protection right around to the ears and down to the chin.
- Weight of head unit : 325 grams (Crusader Lite unit)