MIG SG2 EN ISO 14341-A: 2008 G3Si1 [250Kg Bulk Pack] x 0.8mm
MIG SG2 is a copper-coated, double-deoxidised mild steel MIG wire designed for welding unalloyed and low-alloyed mild and medium tensile steels. With a diameter of 1.2mm, it comes in a 250Kg bulk pack. The wire is precision layer wound and has a high-quality copper finish, ensuring improved feeding and consistent welding results.
Features and Benefits:
- Copper-Coated: Provides better conductivity and improved feeding.
- Double-Deoxidised: Ensures cleaner welds and reduces the chances of oxidation.
- Precision Layer Wound: Ensures consistent feeding and reduces chances of wire tangling.
- High-Quality Finish: Manufactured with a copper finish for enhanced feeding and welding experience.
- Versatile: Suitable for a wide range of applications and metals.
- General fabrication
- Tanks and boilers
- Repair works
- Autobody applications
- Welding of mild steels, structural steel, fine-grain steel, pipe steel, boiler steel, and cast steel.
Suitable for use in general fabrication, construction, tanks and boilers, repair and autobody applications. Comprises manganese and silicon to provide good mechanical properties.
TYPICAL WELD METAL COMPOSITION
- C: 0.1 %
- Si: 0.8 %
- Mn: 1.3 %
TYPICAL MECHANICAL PROPERTIES
- Melting Point: 1450°C
- Ult Tensile Strength: 400 N/mm²
- Hardness: 120
MATERIAL TO BE WELDED
Can be used on a wide variety of mild steels, structural steel, fine-grain steel, pipe steel, boiler steel and cast steel.
Current : DC =+
Shielding Gas : CO2, ArCO2