Jasic Arc 160 Dual Voltage MMA Stick Inverter (JA-160PFC) with Lift TIG Function
The Jasic Arc 160DV MMA welding inverter is equipped with the latest IGBT technology and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistent arc performance.
The Arc 160 also boasts dual voltage and lift TIG functionality, making it an ideal choice for maintenance and light fabrication.
The stylish, ergonomic and robust case oozes quality with protective rubber oil finishing to the mouldings and handle.
- IGBT Inverter technology
- Dual Voltage
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start, Lift TIG
- Power Factor Correction
- 40 Khz inverter frequency, high-efficiency
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- High quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Supplied in full colour packaging
- Input Power: AC 115/230V – 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 313 x 130 x 250
- Insulation Class: F
- Protection Class: IP21
- Power Factor: 0.70
- Efficiency (%): 85
- Duty Cycle Imax: [email protected]%/40C – 120A (MMA)
- No-Load Voltage (V): 63
- Current Range: 10-160 Amps
- Rated Output: 160A/26.4V
- Input Current (A): 31
- Input Power (kVA): 7.1 (230V) 5 (115V)
- Weight (Kg): 4.7
5 Year Warranty (Subject to product registration & terms)
- 3 metre Lead Set (Part No JCS325)
- Jasic Site Bag (Part No JSB-01)
- Shoulder Strap (Part No JSS-01)
There are no reviews yet.