Exact PipeCut 460 Pro Series – A Pipe Saw for Heavy-Duty pipe cutting
Exact PipeCut 460 Pro Series is a ground-breaking new advanced pipe cutting machine of the Exact’s Pro Series product family. Intended for heavy-duty, large and medium pipes. You will effortlessly make straight and precise pipe cuts on all pipe materials.
Like the other Exact machines, it is extremely safe and easy to use as a result of the well designed mechanics. The machine is portable and can be easily carried to where the cuts need to be done. You can cut steel pipes with wall thickness of (up to) 20 mm and 50 mm for plastics. All other pipe materials are suitable to be cut as well. Suitable on pipe diameters 100 – 460 mm. The incredibly strong motor along with other features and patented gripping unit makes a real timesaver on the worksite, boosting productiveness and leaving more time for other work.
Our over 20 years of expertise in developing pipe cutting and finishing tools has resulted in probably the most advanced pipe cutting systems ever made. Tens of thousands of worldwide users guarantee this, as our machines provide a unique, superior solution (compared to former methods) for pipe cutting of small to medium-large pipes.
Pipe cutting has never been this easy, fast and safe.
- Much stronger 2500W 230V / 2200W 110V motor.
- Electronics protecting the motor from overload and “traffic lights” guiding the operator.
- Laser indicator for precise cutting.
- Improved adjustment mechanism for straight cutting.
- Fine adjusted to high-end quality.
- Professional quality – Made in EU.
- Cuts steel pipes with wall thickness up to 20 / 15 mm.
The price includes
- PipeCut Bag
- Exact PipeCut 460 Pro Series pipe saw
- Pipe Supports 1x Double and 2x Single and tool for changing blade in the bag.
- Operating instructions
- Hex socket key 5 mm and 2 mm fitted to the machine
- TCT 165 blade fitted to the machine
|Pipe cutting capacity (OD)||100mm – 460mm (4″- 18″)|
|Max. wall thickness||15 mm (0.59″) steel / 110V, 20mm (0.8″) steel / 230V, 50 mm (2″) plastic|
|Pipe material||Acid-resistant steel, Cast iron, Copper, Multi-layered materials, Plastic, Stainless steel, Steel|
|Laser for cutting point definition||Yes|
|Traffic lights for overheat control||Yes|
|No-Load speed||I=1900 r/min, II=2885 r/min|
|Blade diameter||140mm (5.51″), 165 mm (6.5″), 180 mm (7.2″), 190 mm (7.6″)|
|Mounting bore||62mm (2.44″)|
|Weight||17,7 kg (38,6 lbs)|
|Electronical unit||Blade speed preselection, automatic fuse, soft start, torque control|
|Loading capacity of supports||465 kg, 1025 lb (3 supports)|