Sifweld Evolution TS200ACDC Dual Voltage
The advanced Sifweld Evolution Aerotech range of AC/DC TIG machines have features normally only available on high end Aerospace specific TIG welding machines, including: Four power levels of HF ignition strength, fully adjustable cleaning and welding current levels on both the positive and negative parts of the AC Square Wave Cycle.
A professional, microprocessor-controlled inverter welding power source for AC TIG, DC TIG & MMA applications. The use of IGBT technology providing a compact and lightweight machine including the advanced Aerotech features, high speed pulse and the complete range fully adjustable parameters normally expected on a professional TIG welding machine.
- Multi-modal for TIG HF / TIG Lift / MMA process.
- Full digital control with large colour LCD
- Power factor correction
- 230V and 110V
- Spot/repeat/pulse function
- Generator friendly
- Wired or wireless foot pedal available
- Programmable job memory.
Ready to use Machine Package includes
- WP26 4m Air Cooled Tig Torch with Fittings
- Earth Cable 25mm2 3m
- Electrode Cable 25mm2 3m
- Gas hose 2m with 3/8” BSP Hose Tail
- Argon Regulator
- Wireless Remote Control Panel
- Wireless Foot Pedal
- Wired Foot Pedal
Full specification sheet can be found in “Documents” section