6′ x 6′ Lo-Vis Green Welding Curtain EN1598
Hi-vis Amber provides good visibility of the operator’s activity behind the curtain at all times, and the Lo-vis Green provides visibility of the arc and immediate vicinity, once illuminated.
Both provide protection from UV and IR from the arc, as well as sparks and spatter from the weld.
- Provides visibility of the arc and immediate vicinity, once illuminated
- Provides full protection from UV and IR and also sparks and spatter from the weld
- These curtains are finished with hems on each side and eyelets along the top and bottom and are fully ready to be mounted to a frame or curtain pole
- CE approved to BS EN ISO 25980
- Curtain Rings sold separately
- Does not include frame
|Size in Feet and Metres
|6 x 6 Ft / 1.8 x 1.8 Mtrs
*All our curtains meet the requirements of EN1598 and are supplied with top eyelets and side envelope seams to suit a variety of methods for mounting to frames, bars, etc.