Titanium TIG Rods – 2.4 mm x 1 Kg
- EN/ISO-Standard – 24034 AWS-Standard – A5.16
- EN/ISO-Classification – S Ti 0120 (Ti99,6)
- AWS-Classification – ER Ti2
Features and Applications
- Solid titanium wire offering a sound combination of mechanical strength and corrosion resistance.
- Widely used in the aircraft industry where tensile strength and weight ratios are very critical.
- Ideal for high temperature creep resistance applications.
- Weld deposit is ductile and provides excellent corrosion resistance in highly oxidising and mildly reducing environments.
- Typically used in the petrochemical industry, aerospace manufacturing and the chemical process industries etc.
Technical Data Sheet can be found in “Documents” section.