Rotabroach Element 30 Magnetic Drill 230v
A lightweight, reliable single-speed drill, the Element 30 mag drill perfectly balances power and portability with ease. Its 31mm diameter cutting capacity and 35mm depth of cut are suited to a wide range of projects whilst its 850W motor packs a respectable level of power into its light 12kg frame.
Fitted with Rotabroach’s innovative CutSmart technology, the Element 30 mag drill allows the user to benefit from elongated tool life, higher cut speed, and enhanced user safety. Alongside this, an internal cooling system prevents overheating whilst its internal cabling removes the risk of damage to the mag drill.
This drill pulls together the best parts of the Rotabroach brand and, by combining a legacy of quality with an innovative approach to cutting technology, produces a fantastic tool for any site, workshop, or similar environment.
CutSmart – Prolonging Power Tool Performance
Mag drills are powerful tools that can cut through materials at an impressive rate, but they also pose hazards if not used appropriately or if an unexpected fault occurs. Even the most experienced steel fabricator, track expert, or ship builder can have accidents if their tools let them down, and that’s why we wanted to create CutSmart – to ensure this never happens.
With CutSmart, you will always know if too much force is being applied to your steel, aluminum, copper, or other material, so that you can respond quickly, safely, and effectively. Customer safety is of the utmost importance to us here at Rotabroach, and with CutSmart, your mag drills will help maintain your safety standards no end.
Features and Benefits
- CutSmart Technology – designed to protect your motor and cutter, prolonging tool life.
- Quick release interchangeable handle – allowing you to operate the mag drill from either side and improving accessibility.
- Internal cabling reduces the risk of damage and downtime for your magdrill.
- Internal cooling – keeping your mag drill cool and allowing you to drill for longer.
- Small in size (410mm), this magnetic drill revels in the harshest of environments.
- 32mm max cutter diameter.
- Dual motor protection system to prolong the machine’s life and prevent unwanted wear.
|Element 30/1 / Element 30/3
|110V 850W / 230V 850W
|No load RPM
|Max Cutting Capacity
|ø32 x 35mm deep
|Drill Chuck Capacity
|Height: 410mm / Width: 165mm with Capstan / Length: 270mm with Guard
|165mm x 80mm
|Cutsmart™ Technology / Fixed Guard / Magnetic Detection