Portable Plate Edge Bevelling Machine
- With adjustable bevelling head to produce bevel angles 22-1/2° through 55°.
- Bevelling speed 120 IPM (305 cm/min).
- Bevelling produced by a rotary shear type cutter ideal for beveling mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum plates from ¼” to 1-1/2”* (6.0 – 38.1 mm*) thick with a maximum bevel width. 0.70” (18 mm) at a standard bevel angle 30°.
- Machine supplied with a KBM-18-X1C medium tooth cutter, angle bevel pins for 22-1/2°, 30°, 37-1/2°, 45° and 55° degree bevels.
- All bevel angles are obtained by tilting the adjustable cutter head assembly on its base frame. Machine complete with a 2 H.P. 3-phase motor.
- Voltages available: 230V, 460V and 575V, 3 phase 60 hz., and 380V,
- 415V, 3 phase, 50 hz. (Specify voltage at time of placing order).
- Weight: 285 lbs. (129.2 kgs). – including undercarriage assembly.
- *Thinner material can be bevelled – consult factory for details.
- KBM-18-069 Self aligning spring loaded Caster Assembly, shown, is a factory installed option.
Note: Freight charges may vary, depending on weight. Please check freight charges when ordering.
Equipment is covered by manufacturers warranty based on fair wear and tear. When requesting a warranty related call, the customer will be asked for Debit Card details. A charge will then be made if the call out is operator error and not faulty equipment.