Ultra Heavy Duty, Large Diameter Pipe Bevelling Machine (Hypermaxi) (20″-40″)
RANGE I/D 508 – 937 MM (20″ – 40″)
The Hypermaxi 20″-40″ pipe bevelling machine is capable of removing material at a very high rate due to its unparalleled power/torque delivery to the machining head. This gives the machine the advantage of reduced bevelling times and better bevel finish due to the minor amount of chatter and vibration.
As with the Supermaxi 7-24 pipe bevelling machine, the Hypermaxi can utilise both HSS and carbide cutting tools dependent upon operator preference.
Equipped with a precise speed control and a unique right angle axial feed system, the Hypermaxi 20″-40″ pipe bevelling machine allows the user precise control of both head rotation speed and depth of cut.
This innovative machine is designed with tooling geometry which ensures that cut previously cut material and swarf do not interfere with the surface finish of the following passes.
GBC’s Hypermaxi pipework preparation machine is designed and built with maximum durability in mind providing operators with the best possible tools for the job in hand year upon year!
Drive conversion kits available to easily swap between power source with minimal effort.
Available power sources: Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- RANGE – Working range from 20″ to 40″ (504 – 937mm)
- FUNCTIONS – Pipe & tube chamfering, facing & counterboring, external and internal bevelling of pipes
- MATERIALS – Carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, inconel, other alloys.
- POWER – Pneumatic, hydraulic (hydraulic power pack required)
- OPTIONS – Wedge lock carbide tool holders and tooling