Pipe Bevelling Machine (MINI C40 E)
The 40mm cutter head of the Mini C40 machine has 4 tool slots which enable the operator to install 4 cutting tools into the head allowing for 3 operations to be carried out at once, bevelling/chamfering, facing and counter-boring, saving time and increasing accuracy or pipe preparations.
Available with both electric (110v/220v) and pneumatic drive options the Mini C40 pipe bevelling machine allows use in most industrial site applications. Drive conversion kits available to easily swap between power source with minimal effort.
Although small and lightweight do not be fooled by it’s appearance! GBC’s Mini range of pipework bevelling equipment is designed and built with maximum durability in mind providing operators with the best possible tools for the job in hand year upon year!
Reduced shaft kits, lever feed mechanism and elbow locking kits available for small i/d and elbow pipework.
Similar to the Mini K Lever, the MINI C40 can be equipped with lever handle for feeding the cutter head in restricted access areas and tight spots where manual feeding poses an issue to the operator.
- RANGE -20 – 39mm i/d (optional from 12.5 mm i/d)
- FUNCTIONS – Pipe beveller ideal for pipe & tube chamfering, facing & counterboring
- MATERIALS – Carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, inconel, other alloys.
- POWER – Pneumatic and electric (110v or 220v)
- OPTIONS – Auto locking device, elbow locking shaft, reduced shaft kits from 12.5mm i/d & lever feed mechanism
- NOTE – Compact, 40 mm clearance makes it perfect for work in boilers and tube wall panels.