TECH-MASTER HF14 HIGH FLOW REGULATOR 0-14 bar INERT GAS
1" BSP RH INLET CONNECTION C/W BS341 No.3 ADAPTOR
A high pressure, high flow regulator with excellent perfomance the Tech-Master HF-14 regulator is the solution to the pressure and flow control requirements for heavy duty cutting, thermic lancing and light duty scarfing.
The rear entry configuration of the Tech-Master HF-14 means that it is suited to connection to either individual cylinders or cylinder bundles. Supplied with a 1” BSP female inlet connection, the HF-14 is additionally suited to low inlet pressure and pipeline applications.
• All brass construction
• Finned body to reduce refrigerant effect
• Pressure adjustment bar for precise outlet pressure setting
• High capacity relief valve for maximum protection
• Rear inlet for ease of connection to individual cylinders and bundles
• Integral inlet filter
• 1” BSP female inlet connection for pipelines
• Supplied with 1” BSP x 5/8 BSP adaptor for cylinder connection
• Pressure gauges to ISO 5171
• Designed and manufactured in Norfolk, UK.
Inlet Pressure maximum 230 bar
Outlet Pressure 0-14 bar
Valve seat Nylon/PCTFE
Inlet Connection BS341 / 1” BSP
Outlet Port 3/8” BSP
Temperature range -200 C to +600C
Maximum flow 240 m3/hr @15oC in Air at
230 bar inlet
80 m3/hr @15oC in Air at
30 bar inlet