TECNA spot welders are designed to meet every need of spot welding.
The new stationary ergonomic frame designed by TECNA helps to facilitate the operator’s work.
The control unit has been positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle.
The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Microprocessor control unit TECNA TE90.
Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached. The foot pedal is adjustable in length.
|Input Voltage||400V 50 Hz|
|Power @ 50%||25 kVA|
|Minimum Throat Depth||230mm|
|Maximum Electrode Throat Depth||550mm|
|Maximum Electrode Force @ 6 Bar||115 daN|
|Electrode Holder Diameter||22mm|