Air Drill 10mm
Industrial hi-speed low torque ‘Air Drill’ from Standard Power that has been precision engineered for smooth operation. Powerful but light to hold 'straight pattern air tool' with variable speed control has been specially designed for drilling in confined spaces. This low vibration air drill is suitable for extended operator use and is an ideal air tool for the bodyshop or workshop. The air drill is made of durable high quality components to allow heavy duty use and prolong the service life of the tool.
- Ideal for general drilling in the workshop and automotive trade
- Straight pattern for use in confined spaces
- Smooth and effecient air motor
- Lightweight and powerful
- Lever trigger for easy stop-start and variable speed
- Supplied with 10mm drill chuck and chuck key
- Free Speed 4500 rpm
- Chuck Size 10 mm
- Spindle 3/8" 24 tpi
- Hose I.D 3/8"
- Inlet Bsp 1/4"
- Air Consumption 4 cfm
- Air Pressure 90 psi
- Length 212.5
- Weight Kg 0.94