Zirconiated 4.0 mm TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes
Used to strike and maintain a TIG welding arc.
- ‘Red-tip’ Thoriated (DC negative): Used for mild steel, stainless steel, and other similar metals.
- ‘White-tip’ Zirconiated (AC): Used for aluminium and other similar metals.
- ‘Grey-tip’ Ceriated (AC/DC): Suitable for a range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, known for excellent ignition.
- ‘Black-tip’ (1%) or ‘gold-tip’ (1.5%) Lanthanated (AC/DC): Used for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, with good re-ignition.
- Pure tungsten ‘green-tip’ is also available.
Please Note: Should Ceriated be out of stock then Lanthanated will be supplied as a direct alternative.