WIG SPITZ TUNGSTEN GRINDER
The “TIG-Point”,has been specifically designed for the precision grinding of tungsten electrodes. For grinding the electrodes, a cup wheel with a diameter of 150 mm is used with a perimeter speed of 22.5.m/sec.The “TIG-Point-Tandem” (dual operational cutter and grinder) has got an additional cutting wheel for sizeing the electrodes.
The machine is used in the “dry” grinding process mode.
Dimensions and weights:
WIG-SPITZ 35 x 32 x 25 cm (LxBxH) 18.0 kg
- WIG-SPITZ + WIG-SPITZ-Tandem 230 V/ 50 Hz 110 V/ 60 Hz
- output: 180 W 180 W
- intensity of current: 1,4A 3.3A
- protection category: IP 54 IP 54
- The “TIG-Point” should only be used for grinding tungsten electrodes.
- The “TIG-POINT Tandem” should only be used for grinding and cutting tungsten electrodes
- If the machine is used for any other grinding process this nullifies the quality guarantee.
- Maximum allowable diameter of electrode is 6.5 mm.
- Operating and servicing the machine should only be carried out by persons who have read and understood the instruction manual.
According to EN ISO 4871. Emission noise level at working place < 70dB