WIG SPITZ TANDAM TUNGSTEN GRINDER AND CUTTER WITH EXTRACTION
The “TIG-Point”,has been specifically designed for the precision grinding of tungsten electrodes. For grinding the electrodes, a cup wheel with a diameter of 150 mm is used with a perimeter speed of 22.5.m/secThe “TIG-Point-Tandem” (dual operational cutter and grinder) has got an additional cutting wheel for sizeing the electrodes.
The machine is used in the “dry” grinding process mode and is mounted on a pedastal which contains the Extraction System.
41 x 32 x 25 cm (LxBxH) 19.5 kg
- WIG-SPITZ + WIG-SPITZ-Tandem 230 V/ 50 Hz 110 V/ 60 Hz
- output: 180 W 180 W
- intensity of current: 1,4A 3.3A
- protection category: IP 54 IP 54
- The “TIG-Point” should only be used for grinding tungsten electrodes.
- The "TIG-POINT Tandem should only be used for grinding and cutting tungsten electrodes
- If the machine is used for any other grinding, or cutting process this nullifies the quality guarantee.
- Maximum allowable diameter of electrode is 6.5 mm.
- Operating and servicing the machine should only be carried out by persons who have read and understood the instruction manual. Noise emission:According to EN ISO 4871.
- Emission noise pressure level at working place < 70d