Welding Shelter Translucent Green Cover 2 x 2 x 2M
Our Green PVC Cover for Work Shelter Frames is recommended for applications where no external visibility is required. It’s matt finish eliminates glare. Our Low Vis Green work shelter gives a high performance in all welding applications and is reinforced for extra strength and tear resistance.
Measuring 2mtr x 2mtr x 2mtr and suitable for MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welding applications, our reinforced PVC green work shelters protect the weld and welder from the elements, and passers-by or colleagues from the welding arc and
spatter. Both this type and our durable white coated canvas cover are suitable for a number of other covered, non-welding related operations.
When supported by our strong, lightweight tubular steel frame (available separately), they are fast and east to erect and can be moved intact. The front can be left open or closed for partial or complete enclosure.
- Measuring 2 mtr x 2 mtr x 2mtr and suitable for MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welding applications
- Work shelters protect the weld and welder from the elements and passers-by or colleagues from the welding arc and spatter
- They are also suitable for a number of other covered, non-welding related operations
- Durable white coated canvas and reinforced PVC green covers are available
- Supported by a strong, lightweight tubular steel frame
- Fast and easy to erect and can be moved intact
- The front can be left open or closed for partial or complete enclosure
- Frame and covers available separately.
MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welding applications.
|Flame Retardant||BS5438, test 2A and 2B|
|Material||Dark green, matt finish reinforced PVC|
|Burst Strength||825 MIN|
|Breaking Load (N/5cm)||L 340 MIN, T 220 MIN|
|Tongue Tear||L 130 MIN, T 220 MIN|
|Resistance to Flex Cracking (cycles)||250,000 MIN|
|Storage conditions||-5˚C to +25˚C room temp|
|Cleaning||Wash in mild detergent|
|Thickness||450 micron nominal|
|Product Type||Welding Tent|
|Flame Retardant||BS5867 Pt2|