Welders Overalls Navy [XXXL]
- Overall manufactured from 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill with a unique flame resistant finish, designed specifically for the welding industry.
- The elasticated waist allows for a comfortable fit with some movement when stretching to reach difficult to access areas.
- Adjustable cuffs allow the overalls to be fitted closely during use and removed easily at the end of a shift.
- Overalls are secured using concealed popper fastening that protected from spatter during welding.
- The overalls feature an embroidered logo on right arm and logo tab on breast pocket.
- Two hip pockets allow storage of small tools to be stored and covered access points allow easy access to under garments.
- A dual compartment pocket on the left breast allows convenient storage of a 6″ rule, pen and notepad.
- The right breast has a tool loop that could hold a tape measure, torch or environment monitor.
- The right leg has a rule pocket that will hold a 12″ rule.
EN470-1 EN 531:A B1, C1, E1, and EN 533
Resilient to over 50 washes
Material weight: 330g Cotton
X Large 46″/48″
XX Large 50″/52″
XXX Large 54″/55″