Welders Jacket – XL Premium Quality
This UK manufactured Tusker Premium Leather Jacket is produced from a very high grade of leather (see below) and is designed to protect the wearer against welding spark and spatter. Our Premium Leather Jacket has comfort fit sleeves, with fire retardant cuffing on the wrists. The jacket is fastened at the front with fire retardant Velcro, which makes the jacket 100% non-conductive, as there are no metal fastenings. It is also available in our Economy Chrome Leather.
Tusker Premium Leather clothing is manufactured from specially selected hides to be blemish free and have consistent thickness. They are treated with specialist oils to ensure durability and comfort for the wearer.
The hides are treated to be heat resistant to 250°C and therefore are ideal for use in the welding and foundry industries.
- Widely used in welding and foundry industries
- Protects against spark and spatter
- Natural thermal properties
- Available in Red and grey leather [subject to availability]
BS EN470: 1-1995 Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes
- Section 6.1 Flame Spread
- Section 4.1.2 Tensile Strength
- Section 4.1.3 Tear Strength
- Section 4.3.3 Dimensional Change
- Section 4.3.2 Thickness
- Section 4.3.1 Fat Content
EN407: 1994 Burning behaviour and heat transfer testing
- Contact Heat Level 1
- Convective Heat Level 3
- Small Splash Level 4
BS EN420: 1994
- Section 4.4.2 pH Value
- Section 6.1.1 Detection of soluble chromate
Thickness 1.6mm nominal
Please Note: Specify Small, Medium, or Large, when ordering. Jackets can be stamped with Company Logo. P.O.A.
There are no reviews yet.