Welding Bib & Brace Premium Quality – Medium
The UK manufactured Tusker Premium Leather Bib and Brace is produced from very high grade leather (see below). It is designed to give full protection for the legs, waist and chest area. It is also available in our Economy Chrome Leather. Our Bib and Brace is finished to a high standard and comes complete with 50mm webbing straps and quick release side squeeze buckles.
Tusker Premium Leather clothing is manufactured from specially selected hides to be blemish free and have consistent thickness. They are treated with specialist oils to ensure durability and comfort for the wearer.
The hides are treated to be heat resistant to 250°C and therefore are ideal for use in the welding and foundry industries.
- Widely used in welding and allied industries
- Abrasion resistant
- Natural thermal properties
- BS EN470: 1-1995 Protective Clothing for use in welding and allied processes
- Section 6.1 Flame Spread
- Section 4.1.2 Tensile Strength
- Section 4.1.3 Tear Strength
- Section 4.3.3 Dimensional Change
- Section 4.3.2 Thickness
- Section 4.3.1 Fat Content
- EN407: 1994 Burning behaviour and heat transfer testing
- Contact Heat Level 1
- Convective Heat Level 3
- Small Splash Level 4
- BS EN420: 1994
- Section 4.4.2 pH Value
- Section 6.1.1 Detection of soluble chromate
Thickness 1.6mm nominal