Multi-stage Manifold Regulator EN ISO 7291
Manufactured specifically for use with cylinder and multicylinder pack manifolds, the Tech-Master Manifold Regulators fully comply with the requirements of BS EN ISO 7291.
This exacting standard covers cylinder pressures up to 300 bar and specifically deals with issues such as oxygen ignition, flow characteristics and safety relief valve discharge capabilities
• Inlet configuration available with BS 341 with hand tight and “O” ring seal or Nevoc inlet connections.
• Outlet connection G 3/8 male.
• Range of outlet pressures 45m³/hr rated flow at 10 bar (12 bar maximum), 15m³/hr rated flow at 4 bar (5 bar maximum) and 5 m³/hr rated flow at 1.5 bar (acetylene only).
• Regulator safety relief valve with pipe away facility (not available on acetylene models).
• Pressure Gauges to ISO 5171.
• Nominal discharge flow rate, inlet port, rated inlet and outlet pressures marked as required by BS EN ISO 7291.
• Tested and certified by an independent body for both oxygen ignition and acetylene decomposition as required by the standard.
• Purity, standard purity 99.99%, high purity option available up to 99.999%.
- Type Multi-stage
- Inlet Pressure maximum 300 bar
- Outlet Pressure 0-5, 0-12 bar
- Body Brass
- Valve seat Nylon
- Diaphragm Neoprene
- Filter sintered 316L Stainless steel
- Inlet Connection BS341 (¼ NPT Male for Acetylene)
- Outlet Connection 3/8 BSP Male
- Temperature range -200 C to +600C
- Weight 1.9kg