SifChrome 312 Stainless Steel Electrode – 2.5 mm x 1 Kg (RC3122501)
SifChrome 312 is a rutile coated high Cr/Ni electrode, specifically designed for welding difficult-to-weld steels, including but not limited to armour plate, austenitic Mn steel, high carbon steel, and Cr/Ni steels. Recognized as a problem solver for a variety of steel grades, including stainless and other challenging steels, this electrode is a versatile choice for diverse welding applications. It ensures self-releasing slag and delivers an excellent weld appearance.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile Welding: Suitable for welding a range of difficult-to-weld steels.
- Excellent Appearance: Self-releasing slag ensures a clean weld appearance.
- Diverse Applications: Ideal for joining hard manganese steels, tool steels, spring steels, and buffering. Also suitable for joining dissimilar steel grades.
- Industry Use: Commonly used in the transport and lifting industry and for repair and maintenance purposes.
- Joining hard manganese steels
- Tool steels
- Spring steels
- Joining dissimilar steel grades
- Transport and lifting industry
- Repair and maintenance
Current : AC/DC =+
|Product Type||Electrodes – Special|
|AWS Standard||AWS: E312-17|
|EN Standard||EN 1600:E 29 9 R 32|
Suitable for use in fillet, down hand, vertical up and overhead positions.
Typical Metal Weld Composition
Typical Mechanical Properties
|Ultimate Tensile Strength||800 N/mm²|
|Yield Strength||650 N/mm²|
|Impact Values (ISO-V)||30J @ +20˚C|