Optimise your welding safety, comfort, coverage and control.
The new Speedglas™ 9100 welding helmet features an all-new head suspension that profiles your unique head shape for a secure, stable fit.
3M Speedglas have made the 9100 helmet deeper and wider providing greater coverage of the ears, neck and sides of the head.
More Comfort: Professional Welders marvel at the stability and balance of the shield as a result of its lower pivot point. The new head suspension also better cradles your head, giving a secure fit without the need to tighten the headband as much as you would on a conventional helmet.
Welders will be pleased to see all of the filter options = Increased versatility, greater optical control…and high levels of user satisfaction.
- Better Optics, Bigger view
- Seven user selectable dark shades (5, 8, 9 – 13), including shades for gas welding, microplasma and low-amp TIG
- The new tack welding comfort mode uses a shade 5 light state to help reduce eye fatigue from constantly changing light levels
- An extra large welding filter option – 30% larger than any other Speedglas filters
- Exclusive shade 5 filters that widen your field of vision
- Suspension that Shapes to Your Head
- Two crown straps gently saddle the top of your head for increased shield stability and better weight distribution.
… and many other improvements based on our more than 25 years of expertise in developing and producing reliable and durable safety equipment for highly-discriminating professional welders.
Filter Selection Chart