Sirocco C0² Gas Heater 110 volt
The Sirocco is designed to vaporise liquid carbon dioxide from syphon type C0² cylinders where a greater flow rate is required than is available from standard gas take-off cylinders.
The Sirocco screws directly onto the cylinder valve by means of a loose C0² nut and sealing washer. The outlet is threaded C0² male to accept a C0² pressure regulator.
- Carbon Dioxide (C0²), the 2 models available are 100 volt or 240 volt and both have a flow rate of approximately 28 LPM (60 CFH).
- Compact design, the compact robust casing ensures maximum service life and minimal maintenance.
- A safety bursting disc is incorporated in the body of the unit which ruptures at 190 bar to safeguard the vaporiser from overpressure.
- A thermostatically controlled element protected by a heat fuse ensures that the heater provides gas on demand and cuts out during the rest periods.
- A neon indicator is incorporated to show when the element is heating.
- CE approved and marked.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3.2 kg/h (28 l/min)
- Design Pressure: 190 bar
- Inlet Connection: BS341 No.8, female
- Outlet Connection: BS341 No.8, male
- Dimensions: Length: 170mm
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 70mm
- Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Enclosure Rating: IP21
- 110 V AC 200 W 50 Hz