SIFMIG E71T1 Flux Cored MIG Welding Wire x 1.2 mm x 15 Kg
SIFMIG E71T1 is a rutile flux-cored MIG/MAG (GMAW) welding wire designed for welding thin sheet steels or unalloyed/low alloyed structural steels in all positions. It uses either CO2 or a combination of Argon/CO2 as shielding gases. This wire is known for its good mechanical properties, impact toughness even at low temperatures, minimal spatter, and excellent weldability. It is a preferred choice in shipyards, offshore, and construction applications, especially when transitioning from low-hydrogen MMA electrode welding for enhanced productivity.
- Rutile flux-cored wire suitable for welding thin sheet steels or low alloyed structural steels.
- Compatible with Argon/CO2 shielding gas.
- Supplied in a 1.6mm diameter on a 15kg spool.
- CE Certified, meeting the requirements of EN1090.
- Offers low spatter and excellent weldability.
- Suitable for vertical-down welding of non-critical sheet fabrication and on prime-coated plates.
SIFMIG E71T1 Flux Cored MIG Welding Wire is versatile and is commonly used in:
- Offshore structures
- Construction applications
- Welding mild steel tube, pipe, strip, forgings, and various pressure-vessel steels.
|Product Type||Flux Cored MIG Wire|
|AWS Standard||AWS: A5.20 E71T-1M|
|EN ISO Standard||EN ISO 17632-A-T 42 2 P M 1 H5|
Suitable for use in all positions, in single- and multi-pass applications under spray-transfer. Produces a smooth, even bead with good slag detachability.
Typical Weld Metal Composition
Typical Mechanical Properties
|Ultimate Tensile Strength||570 N/mm²|
|Yield Strength||510 N/mm²|
|Impact Values||110 J @ -20°C|
AWS : E71T-1
EN 758 : T 48 2 P C 1 H10