Ratchet Cage Clamp 32″ (813 mm) CR32
Cage or ‘Tipton’ Clamps are a cost effective method to align a single size of pipe. Three versions are available; manual, ratchet and hydraulic. These are available in two styles, either “Tack” or “No Tack”.
The tack type has straight cross bars and is removed from the pipe before welding. The more popular no tack model has arched cross bars to permit a 90% circumferential weld without removing the clamp
The ratchet type External Line-up Clamp is very strong and accurate, but is also lightweight with either standard flat cross bars or no tack arched cross bars.
Features and Specifications
- For pipes from 14″ to 60″
- Precision Acme Threads ensure great strength and ease of operation.
- Will not back off while weld is being made.
- Mechanism is enclosed to eliminate dirt or mud.
- Standard 1″ ratchet handle fits all sizes.
- Cage Clamps are the cost effective method to quickly align a single size of pipe.
Full details can be found in “Documents” section