KEMPER ProfiMaster Filter Unit with 4 m Metal Tube Arm (60650105) – 400v
The ProfiMaster is a robust filter unit for frequent use to control welding smoke and fumes. The high capacity disposable filter can be changed easily.
The rotating and swivelling exhaust hood enables use in a 360-degree radius and ensures minimal adjustments when welding.
ProfiMaster Welding Fume Exhaust Features:
- 2-Stage Non-Woven Fibre Disposable Filter
- ca. 17 m² Filter Surface
- > 99% Filter Efficiency
- W3 Welding Fume Separation Class
- Dimensions (w x d x h) 31 x 29 x 37 inches
- Weight (w/o Arm) 234 lbs.
- Extraction Arm Diameter 6 inches
- Motor Power 1.1 kW
- Power Supply 3 x 400 V / 50 Hz
- Rated Current 2.3 A
- Noise Level ca. 70 dB(A)
- Extraction Capacity at Hood 1.100 m³/h
- Maximum Vacuum 2.100 Pa
- IFA-W3 Certification Under Examination