MagSwitch Pivot Angle 200 Work Holding Tool (8100090)
Pivot Angle Workholding Tool with Angles range of inside 22 to 270 degrees, and 200 lb. (91 kg) On/Off hold force.
Each arm features a Magswitch with a 200 lb (90kg) hold capacity.
A single pivot point is located on the elbow. The elbow joint locks and unlocks quickly with a lever.
The dial on the elbow features indicators every 9 degrees. On each axis a Magswitch is exposed on a side to enable the tool to secure to a table or wall, while simultaneously holding the work piece. Perfect for repetitive work on uncommon angles.
- On/Off Magswitch magnet designed to stay clean
- Each side of the magnet features a 200 lb. (91 kg) holding capacity
- Magswitch multi-plane workholding available on three sides of each magnet
- Pivot range from inside 22 to 270-degree angles
- Accommodates both flat and pipe materials
- Single lock on elbow allows for fast securing of angles
- Detents available at every 45 degrees for rapid adjustment
- Each side of the magnet can be turned on/off separately.
- Fast and easy setup for odd angles in seconds
- Can be used without an additional helping hand
- Accommodates a wide range of odd angles
- On/Off control for easy and precise placement without fighting the magnet.
- Quickly set up every odd angle with Magswitch
- No helping hand needed, you can do it by yourself
- Magswitch provides incredible strength, versatility, and precision, and sets up in seconds
- No wasted time cleaning the magnet for use, unlike older switching technology
- Prevents metal chips from ending up on the floor and protects fingers
- Avoids safety risks associated with holding steel at odd angles with hands
|215 lbs / 97.5 kg
|2:1 Shear Working Load
|48 lbs / 21.7 kg
|Full Saturation Thickness
|3/16 in / 4.7 mm
|1.8 lbs / 0.8 kg
|9.1 x 3.9 x 6.4 in
|Magnetic Pole Footprint
|41.25 mm x 56 mm