PHANTOM AIR PAPR SYSTEM c/w ADF HELMET
Conforms to:- CE EN175/EN379
A sleek design, multi functional auto-darkening helmet with powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) unit.
The highly impact-resistant EN175B nylon shell and grind-mode lens allows this helmet to be used in grinding applications.
Can be used in Stick, TIG, MIG/MAG, Plasma welding/cutting, Grinding and Oxy/Fuel welding/cutting.
A lightweight, comfortable and durable helmet providing full face protection and a fast reaction time of just 0.3ms.
Equipped with 2 arc sensors and adjustable sensitivity the Phantom Air is suitable for all electric-arc processes and applications including Carbon Arc gouging. The package is supplied with a kit-bag for easy storage and transport.
The PAPR system provides protection to TH2 level and incorporates a P2SL-rated filter. It has two running speeds that
will provide either 170 lpm or 220 lpm air flow. Air is delivered by a proban-covered hose to the head shield and the battery will last for an 8 hour shift when operating at 170 lpm.
Recharge time from dead flat is 3 – 4 hours
Part Number Product Description
- FXPAPR1PKG Phantom Air PAPR Package c/w ADF
- FXPAPRADF Phantom Air ADF Headshield
- FXPAPR180 Phantom Air PAPR Assembly
- FXPAPRFILT Phantom Air P2SL Main Filter
- FXPAPRPFILT Phantom Air Pre-Filters (10 Pcs)
- FXPAPR03 Phantom Air Plastic Filter Cover
- FXPAPRS100 Phantom Air PAPR Motor Unit
- FXPAPRS05U Phantom Air Universal Charger
- FXPAPRS16 Phantom Air Battery Std
- FXPAPRS16HD Phantom Air Battery HD
- FXPAPRBAND Headband c/w Air Duct
- FXPAPRCLIP Hose Clip For Air Duct
- PAPR Standards EN 12941 TH2
- Battery Life 8 Hours
- Air Flow 170 – 220 lpm
- Operating Temp -5°C to +55°C
- ADF Standards EN 379, EN 175B, EN 166B
- ADF Viewing Area 90mm x 40mm
- Light State DIN 4
- Dark State DIN 9-13 adjustable
- UV/IR Protection DIN 16 at all times
- Switching Time 0.3 ms
- Delay 0.1 – 0.8s