Outlet Point Bench Mounted (No Regulator) (3960001407)[1/4″ NPT Female Inlet and Outlet Ports]
Designed for the secondary regulation of low pressure pipeline high purity (up to grade 5.0) gases to a stable outlet pressure.
The Lab-Master range of plated brass pipeline outlet points and regulators are ideally suited to secondary line pressure regulation at the point of use in laboratory, research and development, analytical facilities and many industries.
- Available in wall, bench, or duct mounting configurations
- Fully compliant with BCGA Codes of Practice CP4 and CP6
- Features an integral non-return valve and a 1/4 turn isolation valve
- Equipped with 1/4″ NPT female inlet and outlet ports; extended inlet available for bench mount configuration
- Optional flashback arrestor kit available for fuel gas applications
- Designed and manufactured in Norfolk, UK.
- Outlet point
- Body: Nickel plated brass
- Seats: V-thane
- Inlet port: 1/4 NPT Female
- Weight: 0.5kg
For Regulator see:- Outlet Point Regulators.
There are no reviews yet.