Magswitch MagSquare 600 (8100106) – Pack of 10
Magswitch on/off magnetic workholding square with 600lbs/268kg holding capacity. For use in welding, woodworking or anywhere steel is used.
MagSquares exert a strong magnetic hold on 3 sides, and provide fast and easy multi-plane workholding for positioning steel.
Magswitch MagSquares open a powerful magnetic field with a simple 180-degree turn of the knob.
Machined at 90 degree angles, MagSquares are ideal for fixturing and offer many uses: level sheet, support, stop, guide, mounting base; the uses are endless.
A must for every fabricator and welder. Featuring the patented Magswitch® technology for complete on/off control, super strong, precise positioning.
Features & Benefits
- Holds flat and round steel.
- Versatile on/off magnetic workholding Square. Incredibly strong fast set-ups, precise positioning machined at 90 degrees.
- Features pre-tapped holes on all sides for mounting tools, jigs, and fixtures.
- Mounts anywhere with no limitations like clamps.
- Magnetic grip on 5 sides.
- Use as a guide, stop, or to secure steel, level sheets, destack capability.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Multiplane magnetic grip on five sides.
- Machined at 90-degrees.
- Pre-tapped holes on four sides for mounting.
|Max Breakaway||607 lbs / 275.3 kg|
|Full Saturation Thickness||3/8” / 10 mm|
|2:1 Shear Working Load||61 lbs / 27.66 kg|
|Product Weight||3 lbs / 1.36 kg|
|Dimensions||3 x 2 x 4.1 in / 76.2 x 50.8 x 104.1 mm|
|Magnetic Pole Footprint||75 mm x 51.5 mm|
Welders and fabricators are raving about all the uses, convenience, and time savings with Magswitch MagSquares. MagSquares are extremely powerful off-magnetic blocks with a strong holding force available on all sides. Welders have never enjoyed this complete control over incredibly strong magnets (1,000 lbs (454 kg) on the MagSquare 1000).
You can precisely position the MagSquare and material, and then turn the magnet on. MagSquares feature multiplane workholding capability. It takes away the need for time-consuming manual clamping on so many jobs and works anywhere there is steel; you don’t need an edge like you do with C-Clamps.
All MagSquares are machined at 90 degrees and have pre-tapped holes on all sides for mounting tools, jigs, and fixtures. A fast 180-degree turn of the knob turns the MagSquare on and off. When off, nothing sticks to them. Once you understand all the uses, the time savings in setups, and the ability to control these powerful magnetic blocks – you will want the entire range.
Pack of 10