Please note: We cannot accept returns for Kemper goods ordered in error, please contact us if you require assistance.
KEMPER Vacufil Compact (82 360)
The KEMPER VacuFil Compact is a high vacuum extraction unit tailored for handling medium quantities of welding fumes and dust. It comes with a large cleanable filter and offers a user-friendly one-button operation, even when wearing gloves. The unit boasts a range of additional features, including automatic air volume control. Its side channel blower ensures robust performance, making it an ideal choice for industrial applications. The VacuFil Compact is designed for permanent use with a cleanable filter, and its compact design makes it suitable for changing workplaces.
For Permanent Use With Cleanable Filter
Features and Benefits:
- Stepless Preselection: Allows for the use of various extraction torches.
- One-Button Operation: Intuitive design that can be operated even with gloves on.
- Cost-Effective: Offers an outstanding price-performance ratio with a plethora of features.
- High Extraction Capacity: Achieved through the side channel blower.
- Compact Design: Ideal for changing workplaces.
- Button Activated Filter Cleaning: Ensures the filter remains efficient.
- Accessories: Enhancements include automatic start-stop, automatic air volume control, tool tray with cup holder, suction hose, slot and funnel nozzle, and connectors for welding torches.
- Button activated filter cleaning
- Side channel blower
- Intuitive one-button operation
- Stepless air volume selection
- USB Type-A charging socket
- Compact design
- Monitoring of the extraction rate
- High levels of smoke and particles
- Non-stop operation
- Torch extraction
- Alternating work places
- Automatic start-stop
- Automatic air volume control
- Tool tray with cup holder
- Suction hose
- Slot and funnel nozzle
- Connector for welding torches
|Filter cleaning method
|Type of filter
|> 99.9 %
|Max. extraction capacity
|Extraction performance at 18000 Pa
|Dimensions (w x t x h)
|589 x 625 x 1191 mm
|1 x 230 V / 50 Hz
|Side channel blower