KEMPER Filter Table with Integral Fan (950 400 001)
The KEMPER filter table consists of a sturdy steel construction with a particularly robust material support. The housing is treated with a very durable powder coating.
With its integrated filter system, this table is an effective solution for the extraction of harmful particles generated during welding and cutting.
The equipment has a two-step filter as standard. The prefilter is made of a woven aluminium wire mesh to protect the main filter from flying sparks. The prefiltered air then flows through the main filter (which has an efficiency of over 99,9 %), in which the hazardous particles are removed.
The KEMPER filter table can, as an option, be fitted with an activated carbon filter.
The package includes the filter system with a class M filter and prefilter together with filter monitoring, motor overload switch and a 5 m cable with a 16 A CEE plug.
- Low to medium levels of smoke and dust
- Occasional to frequent use
- Welding and grinding
- Spark separator
- Large, robust material support
- Activated charcoal filter (optional)
- Work bench with filter unit
- Large working area
- Maintenance door allows easy filter change
- Effective spark protection ensures maximum safety
- Downdraft extraction throughout the whole working area
- Wide range of applications due to large working area of
- 1,200 x 800 mm
- Fan Performance – 2,000 m3/h
- Extraction capacity [max] – 1,400 m3/h
- Motor power – 1.5kWVoltage – 3 x 400 v/50Hz
- Noise level – 71 dB [A]
- Filter efficiency – 99.9%
- Weight – 155 kg
- Dimensions – 1200 x 800 x 1340 mm
THE EFFECTS OF FUMES