Adflo Gas Filter.
- A1B1E1 filter captures organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours.
- When using the Adflo respirator with gas filter, you might require a breathing tube with silencer (83 40 09) and the heavy-duty battery (83 76 31).
- For use with 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator
- Always use together with particle filter
3M™ Adflo™ Gas Filter A1B1E1, 837242 is our ABE filter designed for use with 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator.
Get reliable protection from gases and vapours by upgrading by adding 3M™ Adflo™ Gas Filter A1B1E1, 837242 to your 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator. Our gas filter must always be used together with the particle filter (837010) and we recommend using the heavy-duty battery (837631). Your gas filter should be replaced according to your workplace requirements. It is not recommended to wait until odours can be detected. In some configurations it is also required to use the breathing tube with silencer (834009). Always verify approved combinations with your Safety Engineer or contact a certified Industrial Hygienist for advice.
- Use for welding applications