Gas-Arc Model GA-D97 Oxygen Flash Back Arrestor. Regulator Fitting.
The Gas-Arc Model GA D-97 flashback arrestor is designed to offer complete protection, for both operator and equipment, combined with high flow performance, compact design and its suitability for connection in pipeline and manifold installations.
Designed and manufactured to fully comply with EN 730-1, the GA D-97 flashback arrestors provide complete protection for all oxygen and fuel gas equipment requirements.
- Stainless steel sintered flame arrestor that quenches the flame front and prevents the flame from travelling back to the gas source.
- Low pressure non-return valve designed to prevent the backflow of gas.
- Temperature sensitive cut-off valve is held open by a low temperature melting point material witheutectic properties (rapidly passing from solid to liquid) of around 100ºC, thus shutting off the gas supply to the fire.
- A 10 bar Fuel gas model is available for specialist applications where fuel gas pressure up to 10 bar may be required.
- Type Thermal Flashback
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 10 bar
- Body Brass or plated brass
- Filter 316L Stainless steel
- Inlet Connection 3/8 BSP Female
- Outlet Connection 3/8 BSP Male
- Temperature range -200 C to +600C
- Weight 0.5kg
Pack of 2