GA400 CO2 Gas Regulator [BS341 No.3] RAN04009/3960000073
A compact high pressure regulator that is a robust brass construction to withstand the rigours of daily use.
Widely used for high pressure testing and purging of vessels and fire extinguishers, the GA400 regulator has many uses for primary pressure regulation in many industrial, laboratory and research applications.
- All brass construction
- 300 bar service
- Inlet and outlet pressure gauges to ISO 5171 for accurate gas pressure control
- Encapsulated valve
- Piston design for ease of pressure adjustment
- Industrial and high purity gas options available
- Designed and manufactured in Norfolk, UK.
- Type Single-stage
- Inlet Pressure maximum 300 bar
- Outlet Pressure 0-20 bar
- Body Brass
- Valve seat Nylon
- Piston Brass
- Filter 316L Stainless Steel
- Inlet Connection BS341
- Outlet Port 3/8″ BSP
- Temperature range -200 C to +600C
- Maximum flow 140 m3/hr @15oC in Air at
- 300 bar inlet
- Weight 1.4kg
- White Pressure Adjusting Screw