GA3500 Inert Gas Regulator with Nevoc Fitting. RAN13011/3960000226
A high pressure regulator that is a robust brass construction to withstand the rigours of daily use.
This product is used in many process control applications and is suitable for both cylinder and manifold mounting. Widely used for high pressure
vessel testing and purging the GA3500 regulator is used for primary pressure regulation in many industrial, laboratory and research applications.
- All brass construction
- 300 bar service
- Inlet and outlet pressure gauges to ISO 5171 for accurate gas pressure control
- Encapsulted valve
- Industrial and high purity gas options available
- 1/4” NPT Male outlet for direct connection to high pressure flexible hose.
- Piston design for ease of pressure adjustment
- Designed and manufactured in Norfolk, UK.
- Type Single-stage
- Inlet Pressure maximum 300 bar
- Outlet Pressure 0-250 bar
- Body Brass
- Valve seat Nylon
- Piston Brass
- Filter 316L Stainless Steel
- Inlet Connection BS341 No. 30 – ISO 5145 No.30
- Outlet Port 1/4” NPT Male
- Temperature range -200 C to +600C
- Maximum flow 230 m3/hr @15oC in Air at
- 300 bar inlet
- Weight 1.8kg
- White Pressure Adjusting Knob