Bench Top Fume & Odour Extraction Kit 3000 /w Standard Filter
Complete kits for extraction of soldering fumes and capturing of odours when gluing, or working with solvents
For solvents, or organic odours use the Carbon Filter Kit.
The Bench Top extraction kits includes arm(s) with hood or nozzle, fan with speed control and standard filter (particle, HEPA or gas), hose, connection details, and table bracket.
- The speed of the fan is variably controlled by a speed controller.
- Complete with hoses and extraction hoods.
- The hood is made of clear plastic, which increases the visibility (not the ESD hood).
- Also available in an ESD version for the electronics industry.
- FX75 Arm: x 1
- Max Air Flow: 150 m3/h
- Voltage: 220-240 volts 50/60Hz
- Power: 170 W
- Arm Diameter: 75mm
- Arm Length: 1100mm
- Hose Diameter: 100mm
- Hose Length: 3M
- Temperature of extracted air: -10 to +60 degrees C
- Weight: 15Kg
Please Note: Delivery is direct from Nederman Sweden. Delivery for “in stock” Kits is 7 – 10 days. Special Kits will have a lead time of 4 weeks.